Touching Lives Outreach International has chalked numerous achievements ever since its establishment. Some of our achievements include the following;
– our scholarship program has supported about 1000 kids and currently fostering and educating about 50 students ranging from nursery to tertiary levels out of which some have already completed their tertiary education. We also have kids who are in vocational / Technical training institute.
– we have also been able to set up small sustainable businesses to lot of women in the Kasoa community.
– In consultation with the social welfare, our Tloin Foster “Home For You” has provided full accommodation and feeding to some of the orphans on our program who don’t have any family support whatsoever.
– we have also been able to organize community health education to most of the deprived communities across the country.
-We’v enroll so many teen girls in vocation
– For the first time, we also able to send two delegates to the AIDS 2018 conference in Amsterdam, Netherlands
– we have also been able to support about 20 orphanage homes, 10 Disability homes/ schools and many deprived communities which we empowered the youth and women with soap making and beadmaking.
We enroll disability kids and adults in schools
we also did free health screening and donated educational materials, clothes and shoes to deprived communities
We’v supported lot of school in deprived communities with educational materials, mentor both boys and girls, we provide the Aged, widows and street kids with food stuffs every six months.
-We collaborated with Ghana education service and social welfare to do mentoring and educational outreach program to lot of deprived schools
-We have branches in Kasoa,Takoradi ,Wa and Kumasi
– we have also been able to acquire 1 acre of land where we are planning to build a community college and a vocational center.